The intelligent, integrated ERP that improves the efficiency of your business.
RISE with SAP
What SAP S/4HANA offers
Road to leadership
- Increases profit with new differentiated business models.
- Improve process efficiency with embedded smart technology.
- Manage sustainability throughout the company.
- Prioritise areas for improvement with instant analysis of processes and tasks (KPIs).
- Improve process performance based on actual system usage, practical improvements and industry benchmarking.
- Accelerate your growth by improving performance with multiple pre-configured RPA and AI solutions.
Ensure your success
- International coverage of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Flexibility in the choice of infrastructure provider.
- Secure your collaboration in business networks through thousands of predefined integrations.
- Protect your data with built-in cybersecurity capabilities.
- Guaranteed support with a broad ecosystem of partners.
We can apply the different S/4HANA solutions to the different phases of your R&D department
- Project Management
- Product Specification
- Data sheets
- Manufacturability tests
- Design of devices
- Formulation and simulation of new product costs
- Investor management
- Challenges and solutions for calculating carbon footprints
- Emission measurement management and automatic calculation for all products
- Circular economy and emission control
- Efficient emissions management
- Design and development of sustainable and reusable products
- Product Compliance: RoHS, REACH, SCIP, CE, MINAMATA, Conflict Minerals, SCTL
- Planning with “green factors” in mind
- Sustainable procurement
- Efficient and environmentally friendly manufacture
- Logistics optimisation for emission reduction
Security and compliance
- Regulatory compliance with sectoral regulations
- Dangerous Goods Control
- Hazard Documentation and Material Safety Data Sheet
- REACH compliance
- Alcohol books
- GMP and FDA compliance
- Validation of IT systems
- Data Integrity compliance support
- Digital signature and GDPR
- Audit Trail
- Approval and evaluation of suppliers and manufacturers
Digital Supply Chain DSC
- Automated warehouses and APQs
- Real-time management of the global supply network
- Resilience through early adoption of change
- Collaboration through an open logistics network with full connectivity
- Interactive freight tendering
- Environmental and financial sustainability with optimisation of inventory and resource use
- It offers trading partners and consumers full supply chain transparency
- Integration with 3PLs to get all the advantages of logistics as a service (SCaaS)
Product Lifecycle Management PLM
- Project Management
- Project planning and budgeting
- Manufacturing vs. Projects
- Commercialisation of Projects
- Analytical and Operational Project Control
- Control of time and expense allocations against the project.
- Procurement and stock control of projects
AM Salesforce SAP
Comprehensive Salesforce and SAP AM service oriented to the complete front-end and back-end process